Dr Béla Szabolcs Gábor gradueted from Semmelweis Univerity of Budapest in 2014. Throughout his university studies, he was practising at different premium Clinics in Hungary and Austria, in order to gather some relevant dental experience and comprehensive perspective of full-mouth rehabilitations. He is fluent in German and English.
I mainly focus on conservative dentistry and aesthetic restorations in order to restore individual functions and aesthetic needs on the highest up-to-date standard. I prefer to use microscope during the dental treatments in specific situations. I often participate in conferences in Hungary and abroad as well.
My philosophy is to treat all my patients with full empathy, the same way, as I would prefer to be treated from a dentist myself.
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Metal-free restorations
- Invisible fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Implant dentures
- 2014 Semmelweis University – Department of Periodontology
- 2014 Naturadent – Biological and Laser dentistry
- 2016 Fehér Dental Team Sopron
- 2017 Gombosdent – Microscopic dentistry
- Dr Volom Dental: Hands-on training in Endodontics – the modern obturation techniques 2014
- BioLase/WaterLase Iplus Hands-on – Naturadent, Budapest 2015
- Symposium Szeged 2015
- Direct Komposit Anteriors – Jason Smithson, Dental World Budapest 2016
- Jan haito – Anteriores, Veneers Hands-on kurs, Budapest 2016
- Ivoclar Viena – Microscopic Preparation Technics – prof. Dr. Gerlóczy Pál, Viena 2016
- The Theoretical and Practical Bases of Posterior Direct Restorations – dr. Fráter Márk
- Indirect Supply of the Posterior Region Based on Biomechanical Principles – dr. Fráter Márk
- Knorr Konzept Implants, Volker Knorr, Stuttgart 2016
- Symposium Szeged 2016
- Back to the Roots – Retreatments Done the Easy Way – dr. Sebastian Bürklein, Roots Summit Berlin 2018,