Dr Gergely STUBNA, Dentist and Oral Surgeon
Dr Gergely STUBNA graduated from Semmelweis University of Budapest in 2012, after which he immediately started working as an oral surgeon at Medical Centre of Hungarian Defence Forces as a part of his professional training program. Gergely speaks English.
My specialty is oral surgery and periodontology but I also have experience in prosthetic works.
- Bone replacement
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Surgical treatments of inflammation and cyst
- Periodontal disease, conservative and surgical treatments
- Implant dentures
- 2007-2012 Dental Degree in Budapest Semmelweis University
- 2015 Oral Surgeon Degree in Budapest Semmelweis University
- 2012-2015 Oral surgeon at the Medical Centre of Hungarian Defence Forces
- Dentist and oral surgeon in private clinics since 2012
- Joined Helvetic Clinics in 2018
- 2016 Radiodental Symposium
- 2017 Attending advanced courses in soft tissue management in implant dentistry; sinus-lifting technics; and functional and aesthetic soft tissue management at Dentalent Training (Alpha Implant) Courses