Dr. Szandra Lemperger
Doctor Szandra LEMPERGER, dentist
My main areas of interest are operative dentistry and periodontology, as an aesthetic restoration cannot exist without healthy gums. I’m currently enrolled in a specialization program at Semmelweis University in the field of Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics. During my treatments I focus on the restoration of proper form, function, and aesthetics while maintaining a harmonious relationship with the adjacent soft and hard tissues.
- aesthetic direct restorations
- periodontal treatments
- 2014 International Clinical Exchange Program – Summer Dental Practise – Near East University, North Cyprus
- 2015 Clinical Talent Care Program – Department of Prosthodontics, Semmelweis University
- 2015-2017 3M Dentist of the Future Program
- 2015-2017 National Exchange Officer of Hungary, International Association of Dental Students
- 2017 Semmelweis University Students’ Scientific Association
o 2nd prize: In vitro evaluation of a bioceramic sealer with the dye penetration method
- 2017 Hands-on and theoretical periodontal competition, Semmelweis University Department of Periodontology
o 3rd place
- 2017 Graduation at Semmelweis University
- Since 2017 at Helvetic Clinics
- Current: Specialization program at Semmelweis University in the field of Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics.
List of Publications:
ORVOSI HETILAP 2017 AUG;158(31):1228-1234.
Marton R, Martin A, Lemperger S, Windisch P.
Treating tissue defects following tooth removal. Three case reports.