Dr Peter GOMBOCZ, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Doctor Peter Gombocz graduated from Semmelweis University Faculty of Dentistry in 2016, and began practicing as a general dentist at a private clinic in Budapest and Sopron. He joined the Helvetic Clinics Team in 2018.
His motto is that a proper communication between patient and dentist leads to a faster and more effective treatment.
He is fluent in English and German.
My specialty :
I have decided to be a dentist after I realized that all of my skills and interest could be combined with this profession. The complexity of total dental rehabilitation requires a serious professional challenge and Helvetic Clinics is a great place to develop this. I have a firm belief that this can only be achieved with good teamwork in a proper way. I focus on conservative dentistry and prosthetics, especially on endodontic treatments and fixed replacements.
I also consider it very important to keep the gnathological and parodontological principles in mind
during every type of treatments.
- aesthetic direct and indirect restorations
- microscopic root canal treatments
Schools and previous experience :
- 2005-2008 Eötvös Loránd Science University – sociologie
- 2009-2016 Semmelweis University Budapest – dentisterie
- 2010-2011 Alföldi Dental System Budapest, Dental Assistant
- 2015 Semmelweis University Department of Prosthodontics– general dentistry practice
- 2016-2018 Sorridente Wellness Dentistry – dentist
- 2018 Fehér Dental Team Sopron – dentist
Congress participations :
- The theoretical and practical bases of posterior direct restorations – dr. Fráter Márk
- Indirect supply of the posterior region based on biomechanical principles – dr. Fráter Márk
- Nobel Biocare Protetic Course – dr. Czinkóczky Béla
- KerrEndo 3D advanced endodontic course – Prof. dr. Gianluca Gambarini
- Dental World ’17 – Endodontic practice course: dr. Eugen Buga, dr. Roberto Cristescu
- Preparation Techniques Based on Biomedical Principles – Anterior Region – dr. Grosz János
- Additive Prosthodontics on anterior and posterior teeth – Prof. Camillo D’Arcangelo
- Impact of the dental operating microscop – dr. Sergio A. Rosler
- The Art of Endodontics – hands-on course – dr. Stephen Buchanan
- Back to the Roots – Retreatments done the easy way – dr. Sebastian Bürklein
- Treatment of endodontic perforations with bioceramic materials – dr. Mario Zuolo