I graduated from Semmelweis University Faculty of Dentistry Budapest in 2020. During my studies I had the chance to spend a half-year scholarship in Paris at Descartes University. After my degree I started to specialise in Prosthodontics at the Semmelweis University. I speak English and French.
Currently my main focus is conservative and prosthetic dentistry where aesthetics and function go hand in hand in creating the restoration. Nevertheless, a calm, reassuring ambience is a key element for my patient experience.
- Invisible Fillings
- Endodontics (Root canal treatments)
- Crowns, Bridges
- 2019 Erasmus semester at Paris Descartes University Faculty of Dentistry
- 2020 Dental Degree at Semmelweis University in Budapest
- Current: Specialisation in Prosthodontics at Semmelweis University
Congress and Course
- 2019 Aesthetic Filling Techniques, Semmelweis University, Department of Conservative Dentistry