Accelerator Beyond Polus
What is Beyond Polus Accelerator? How does it work?
Beyond Polus Whitening Accelerator with Beyond II Complete Professional Whitening Kit with tray whitening material is an in-office whitening system designed to whiten teeth. Beyond Polus Whitening Accelerator is a multi-functional, halogen-powered whitening lamp with LightBridge technology (combines halogen and LED light technologies), LED curing light and spot whitening device, and optional low-level laser therapy treatment device. It is indicated for dual-arch whitening; single-tooth whitening is also available. The built-in LED curing light has dual-wavelength output to cure any dental composite. The BEYOND II Complete Professional Whitening Kit with Tray Whitening Material is for single-patient use and is designed to improve oral health while whitening, with a reduced risk of sensitivity. Includes BEYOND II Advanced Formula Whitening Gel which contains 35% hydrogen peroxide and the StayWhite gel which contains 6% hydrogen peroxide. StayWhite is designed to further increase the initial whitening results (one to two weeks after initial treatment) or to maintain the whitening results with a single one hour treatment per month. Special features of the light include three light-output settings (gentle, normal and intense) to meet individualized treatment needs; advanced filtration system designed to reduce harmful ultraviolet and heat output; Touch User Interface (TUI) panel for intuitive programming and treatment tailoring; motorized height adjustment; wireless remote control with a patient call button; and advanced temperature monitor and cooling system.
- Halogen-powered teeth whitening accelerator, LED curing light, and Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Powerful halogen light output, clinically proven to provide superior results to LED and plasma arc systems
- Unique LightBridge™ light technology
- Dual-arch whitening features gentle, normal, and intense light-output settings for the perfect treatment setting with each individual patient
- Single-tooth whitening option included for precision, tailored treatment results
- Advanced filtration removes all harmful heat and ultraviolet output, ensuring your safety and comfort
- Built-in powerful LED curing light with dual-wavelength output cures any dental composite on the market
How long does the treatment take?
The teeth whitening procedure takes between 60-90 minutes. It starts with a preparation which will be followed by the one-hour long bleaching and then the teeth will be polished at the end.
How long does the result take?
If you follow some simple instructions after the teeth whitening, then your smile will be brighter than ever. We recommend that you clean your teeth at least twice a day; the regular use of dental floss and antiseptic mouth wash also increases the effectiveness.
Are there any side effects?
Some people might experience tooth sensitivity after the treatment which will cease after a few days.
How much does it cost?
Teeth whitening in our dental clinic might be expensive, but this is the best bleaching process available today. Its result cannot be compared with any other bleaching systems. Helvetic Clinics bought the best whitening machine available in the market. Prices are here.
You Deserve the Best! There is no better whitening technique in the world