Dr Sara graduated from Semmelweis University Budapest in 2012 and then commenced her PhD studies winning a scholarship in a topic related to periodontology and cell biology. She comes from several generations of doctors and dentists. She prepared to be a dentist from early childhood. She has participated in a number of courses since qualifying in the field of endodontics, restorative dentistry, prosthetics, implant prosthetics, orthodontics and TMJ problems. She is fluent in English and German.
My great passion in dentistry is implant prosthetics including full mouth rehabilitation. Building on strong foundations is essential to me and therefore I put a special emphasis on oral hygiene education.
Establishing a good personal relationship with patients is especially important to me.
I have lived and worked as a dentist in the UK for several years, therefore I’m comfortable treating English speaking patients and I’m well aware of the standard of British dentistry.
In my free time I enjoy reading, hiking and traveling with my husband and two sons.
- Fixed restorations on teeth or implants
- Removable restorations on teeth or implants
- Metal-free restorations
- Root canal treatments
- 2012-2017 PhD student Semmelweis University, part-time trainee in Prosthetic Dentistry
- 2012-1015 part time private practice in general dentistry, Budapest
- 2017-2021 London Dental Implant, London
- 2017-2021 Dentalart Implant Clinic, London
- 2022-Joined Helvetic Clinics
- 2011 CED-IADR, Budapest
- 2012 ISC, Graz
- 2012 Vita Easyshade and 3M ESPE 3Shape, Semmelweis University
- 2013 Competence in Aesthetics, Vienna
- 2017 BLS, London
- 2018 Biomechanics of preparation techniques in the front region, Ivoclar, Grósz János, Budapest
- 2018 Biomechanics of preparation techniques in the posterior region, Ivoclar, Grósz János, Budapest
- 2018 BLS, London
- 2018 CBCT in Basic and Digital Dentistry, City of London School of Dentistry
- 2018 Invisalign Go, AlignTech, London
- 2019 BLS, London
- 2019 NEBDN witness training program, London
- 2019 Nobel Biocare All-on-4 concept, Armando Lopes, Budapest
- 2020 BLS, London
- 2021 Totally composite, Monik Vasant, London
- 2021 Direct és indirect veneers, Volom András, Budapest
- 2021 Functional Dentistry – Occlusion management, Prague
- 2021 Challenges of All-on-4, total rehabilitation, Prof. Paulo Malo
- 2022 Rudolf Slavicek School: From Diagnosis to Functional Occlusion