Dr. Ievgeniia Ostapenko graduated from Bogomolets National Medical University in 2012 (with honors). Her main area is restorative and conservative dentistry. In 2016 Ievgeniia finalized her specialization in Prosthodontics at the Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine. She joined Helvetic Clinics in 2022. Ievgeniia is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
My speciality is aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry. My main passion in dentistry is the minimal invasive approach. The most important thing for me is to achieve a long-term solution for my patients, to provide them perfect and painless treatment and to give them back the joy of a perfect smile.
- Veneers, E-max crowns, metal-free restorations
- Prosthesis, dentures, crowns, bridges, implant dentures
- Restorative and conservative dentistry
- Optimum and invisible filling
- 2012 Dental Degree in Bogomolets National Medical University
- 2012-2014 Researcher at the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of Bogomolets National Medical University
- 2014-2016 Private practices in Kiev, Ukraine
- 2016 Specialization in Prosthodontics at the Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine
- 2016-2022 Own private practice in Kiev, Ukraine
Congress and Course Participations:
- 2013 Dr. Galip Gurel: Ceramic Restorations course.
- 2013 Fenestra Dental Educational Center: Veneers, Metal-free Restorations.
- 2017 Dr. Stefano Conti: Vertiprep, B.O.P.T. Concept.
- 2018 Dr. Ervand Sarcisyan: Aesthetic Restorations of Frontal Teeth
- 2020 Dr. Maxim Belograd: Direct Anterior Composite Restoration.
- 2019 International Dental Show, Cologne
- 2019 Dr. Pulat Kochcarov: Digital Occlusion and Splint-Therapy.