Doctor Balasz BENDES, Prosthetic Dentistry
Dr Balázs Bendes graduated from Semmelweis University in 2014. Since then he has been strengthening the Helvetic Clinic Budapest team.
During my studies at the university I had practiced at several prominent private clinics in the city of Budapest, which is the capital of dentistry in Europe. Therefore I am absolutely sure that – here in Helvetic Clinic Budapest – my colleagues and I offer an outstanding level of dental services.
I am interested in almost all fields of dentistry. During making prosthetics, my focus is on precision, functionality, aesthetics and durability as well. My observation is that surgical treatments – like removing wisdom teeth – can only be absolutely successful, if we can provide a calm environment, fast and totally painless procedure at the same time. As a periodontal resident specialist, I am especially vocated treating complex periodontal rehabilitations, dealing with functional and aesthetical soft and hard tissue managements.
- Surgical Treatments
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- 2005-2007 Wident Bt Clinic, Dental Assistant
- 2008-2014 Fulldent Kft, Dental Assistant
- 2014 Graduation at Semmelweis University
- Since 2014 working at Helvetic Clinics
- Currently: Specialization in Periodontology at Semmelweis University
Congress and courses participations
- 2020 Osteocom Complex Periodontology Webinar (prof. Giovanni Zucchelli)
- 2019 Semmelweis University 3-day-long course
- 2018 Alpha-Bio Sinus Lift hands-on course
- 2017 Perspectives in Perio-Implantology