Cosmetic dentistry, aesthetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry implies any kind of dental work which improves the appearance of teeth and gums, without necessarily touching their functionality.
Many dentists refer to themselves as “cosmetic dentists” regardless of their specific training and experience, although there is no particular specialization for cosmetic dentistry and aesthetic dentistry. At Helvetic Clinics, we have in-house specialists who have gained many years of restorative experience which has brought back smiles to thousands of patients, therefore our dentists can be legitimately regarded as specialists in cosmetic dentistry.
At our dental clinics, our specialists cover the following cosmetic and aesthetic dental treatments:
- Our specialists in conservative dentistry and endodontics will do your dental veneers and crowns
- Our periodontists are responsible for gum grafts
- Our dental technicians whiten teeth with “Beyond Polus Accelerator” which has been voted as the best bleaching process for the 4th consecutive year by US magazine “Dental Advisor”
- Our orthodontists are responsible for teeth alignment (not really suitable for dental travel)
The most frequently performed aesthetic treatments:
- Replacement of old metal fillings with white composite or ceramic fillings
- Repairing broken or chipped teeth
- Reduction of the gaps (diastema) between the teeth if orthodontic treatment is not involved
- Reshaping of teeth if they are too long or sharp
- Restoring the size and shape of teeth in case of excessive abrasion
Why cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry improves the overall aesthetic look of your smile. The effects of the new smile often have an impact on self-confidence, self-esteem so they definitely improve personal relationships. Although the “Hollywood Smile” is not realistic for all patients, cosmetic dentistry is no longer the privilege of celebrities, royalty or TV stars!
Thanks to the talent of our dentists you can get the smile of your dreams too.
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile, take the following questions into account.
- What are the specialties required in my case (orthodontics, periodontics, odontology)?
- Are there specialists from each field in the same dental clinic or am I being treated by a general dentist?
- Does the dentist perform this type of treatment occasionally or regularly?
- Does the dental clinic have before and after photos as well as testimonials?
- Is there a guarantee? There is no guarantee for aesthetic results as it is rather subjective, but for the dental treatments: veneers, crowns…
For cosmetic dentistry abroad, you Deserve the Best! Helvetic Clinics Hungary.