Dr Lili Farkas graduated in the Faculty of Dentistry at University of Szeged. After graduation she worked both in private and state clinics for 3 years. She joined the Helvetic Clinics’ team in 2017 for further professional experiences and for acquiring her specialisation. Her specialisation is operative dentistry, endodontic treatment, removable/fixed prosthetics and esthetic treatments.
According to my specialisation I make effort to keep aesthetic and functional considerations in mind during my work. I like to follow up my patients’ treatments from the very beginning to the last step, so I gladly carry out smaller periodontological and surgical interventions as well. My aim is to create a good atmosphere with the patients to reduce their stress during treatments and to give them positive experiences. I try to encourage them to maintain appropriate oral hygiene in order to prevent future dental issues. I like to treat children too.
I have been working for Helvetic Clinics for almost 3 years and I can gladly say that since then I have been surrounded by an excellent team and environment. Clinical teamwork and professional improvement are very important to me.
- Esthetic fillings, inlays, veneers
- Endodontic treatments
- Fixed and removable prosthetics, full mouth rehabilitation
- Professional cleaning
- 2014-2017: Practising at private and state medical clinics
- 2017: Dentist Helvetic Clinics Budapest
Congress and Course Participations:
- Perspectives in Periodontology, Szeged, 2013
- Study-visit, University of Freiburg, Germany, 2014
- Perspectives in Edno-Periodontology, Szeged, 2014
- MiS Implant Course, 2014
- Hungarian Dentists Days, Budapest, 2015
- Radiation Protection Training on Extended Level, Budapest, 2016
- Preparation for Sickness at Treatment Rooms in Dental Practices, Budapest, 2018
- Rhinological Days, Szeged, 2018
- Gnathological Problems and Their Treatments, Arcus Digma II., internal training, 2018
- Modern Concepts of Dentistry, Szeged, 2019
- Candulor Training, internal training, 2019