Dr Kinga Ilyes
Dr Kinga Ilyes graduated from University of Debrecen Faculty of Dentistry in 2014. Her main field of interests are endodontic treatments and highly aesthetic functional prosthetics. She is fluent in English and can also communicate in German.
I am interested in all fields of dentistry. My professional goal is to achieve a precise, high quality treatment in the field of conservative (fillings, root canal treatments) and restorative dentistry (crowns, bridges, veneers). My goal is to achieve a long-term solution and help my patients maintain their oral health. My personal aim is to make patients understand their options in order to be able to choose their most suitable dental care.
- aesthetic conservative restorations (fillings)
- root canal treatments
- 2014 – 2017: Hungarian public health and private practices
- 2018 – 2019: worked at Gelencsér Dental (Hévíz, Western Hungary)
- 2019: Microscope Assisted Endodontic Treatments: Primary Root Canal Treatments (Dr Petra Borbély, Urban Regeneration Institute)
- 2019: Prevention and Modern Conservative Dentistry (Semmelweis University, Hungary)
- 2018: Diode Laser Training Course (BIOLASE Inc.)
- 2017 and 2018: Courses on Root Canal Treatment with the Latest Rotary File Systems (Morita and MW Dental)
- 2017: Posterior Biomimetic Restorations for Vital and Root Canal Treated Teeth (GC Hungary, Dr Márk Fráter)